You Raise Me Up (edited) You Raise Me Up (edited)

Fine!

One of the bestest things here on NewGrounds. Although I would have missed slightly catchier melody, it's very well performed. Maybe the sound is not perfect but I'm tired of listening to perfectly executed songs here on Newgrounds but without soul. I think this song has got soul.

Infernov responds:

Thank you very much, I feel flattered to know that you think it sounds good.
Greets

Love, Blood, Lust & Hate Love, Blood, Lust & Hate

Mixed feelings

It's very well in the production section but in my opinion lacks of a solid tune that takes over the whole song. I like the voices like if they were ghosts. You can't just build up a song based on detuning some synths.

AdamWhelanMusic responds:

lol Well i can because music is free expression. It's what I want it to be. Music is anything and everything. But thank you very much for the review and your time! I hope you'll have time to view some of my other entries :)

TTMEM TTMEM

Needs a littlebit of work.

In the production section, it sounds too low. The sounds could be better, and the idea must be polished a bit more.

MrRotKip responds:

The volume and the sounds is because of the converting.
What do you mean a bit 'polished'

Rocket Boy Rocket Boy

Very well performed

Very well performed but I see it lacks a strong melody or tune along the whole song. Although in the production section it sounds terribly good.

There is still hope (demo2) There is still hope (demo2)

Good overall

It's good! Very well conducted. Although maybe the idea of the tune could be a littlebit more developed and then it would be superb! Keep it up!

Cleverhill responds:

Thanks for your review!
I know there's several things I need to get better at, espacially the dynamics and variations.
Anyway, thanks for taking time!

Music Box Waltz Music Box Waltz

Very good

It's one of the bestest things here at Newgrounds. Congrats! (don't ask me for the 10. I reserve it for a huge occasion as it should be...)

Rampant responds:

One of the bestest? I'm one of the best of the best -- legit!! Glad you like it so much! *cough*ten*cough* nine out of ten is still good :D

- James

Turn Up The Feeling Turn Up The Feeling

The best I found on Newgrounds - Turn it up!!!

I'm just listening and listening to music here at Newgrounds and this is the best song I've found. At least it is the best song that has a tune because the rest don't have tunes they are just bunch of chords (compared to this).

Congratulations, you touched my heart with this one.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 SNB Mix Epic Battle Fantasy 3 SNB Mix

Good, but it's a WIP

Sounds nice, but needs to be a whole song to be better.

Little Red Riding Hood Little Red Riding Hood

Very well done

Very well done. It's one of the many songs I've heard here at Newgrounds which I've lliked.

The Corridor of Mirrors The Corridor of Mirrors

Very well conducted.

A nice piece of music overall. Keep it up!